All 4 art Reviews

Are You Aware *Detail* Are You Aware *Detail*

For a great cause, i admire that.

The detail and colors really stand out to me....this is one of the actual good art works i've seen on Newgrounds....if you know what i mean about everyones strange obsession with "odd images"....anyway i respect you as an artist this is a great piece...i'd like to say, correct me if i'm wrong, but is this done with color pencil?

kyowell responds:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Its actually done with watercolor pencils, but close guess. Most of my artwork is done in watercolor pencils.
Thank you again for enjoying my art.

Classic Catwoman Classic Catwoman

Very good quality.

The quality is very nice, the light bouncing off the leather was done very well. The face seems to be much older than the body, but otherwise it ia still a great peice of work. One thing the right leg seems to be a little out of proportion.(Her right)

Inner Darkness Inner Darkness

Amazing

I was just looking through all the artwork and then this caught my eyes. It is a truely amazing piece, i cant imagine how great your other ones are. Keep up the good work and happy halloween.

Malice Malice

You have created something beatiful, nicely done.

I am an artist that enjoys to express myself, i enjoy people who actually put effort into art and you are no exception, in fact you have done so better than i have seen in previous works. The gray gives off a sense of emptyness, i dont know if thats what you were going at but either way it is truelly amazing and beautiful, and the gradiation of purples on the hair and cloths just makes this work pop, and i like that. I hope to see more of your submissions soon, im new but i have submitted quite a few, please i ask a great artist to veiw my submissions.

Mrew responds: